Monday, November 7, 2011

Best Vendor Ever

As part of the process of expanding my horizons with respect to tea, I decided to get some Sencha, a traditional Japanese tea. So, I did a bit of research using Steepster, and a lot of people had good things to say about Norbu Tea's selection and prices, so I decided to purchase 100 grams of their Yamakai Sencha, due to it being 40% off it's normal price. This is where things get awesome.

I placed my order really late on the 4th, around 11 pm. Id didn't expect anything to happen until Monday, because very few businesses operate on weekends. Imagine my surprise when I woke up the next morning, and found an email in my inbox stating that my order had been shipped already.While that was impressive, I found out that they were using the US postal service for shipping, so I figured, once again, that nothing would happen until Monday.

Now, I woke up this morning, and what did I find? My tea was already at my campus mail room! Best service ever! After taking it back to my room, I opened the box and got another pleasant surprise: They had included a free 50g sample of Kondouwase Arashiage Sencha. This is the best free sample ever!

So, if any of your guys like Japanese green teas, head over there to catch their end of vintage sale. A bunch of the Japanese greens are 40% off, and their prices are really competitive to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment